Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to be home when the delivery arrives?
- Nope! You don't need to sign for the package, we'll just leave it at your doorstep. No bugs or animals will get to it.
Q: What are your ingredients?
- Regular Cookies: Eggs, flour, baking soda, baking powder, H2O, butter, sugar, ube, matcha, black sesame, chocolate malt (Milo), vanilla extract, Reese's peanut butter chips, Hershey's cookies n cream chocolate, miso, white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate.
- Vegan Cookies: Flaxseed, flour, baking soda, baking powder, H2O, vegetable oil, sugar, ube, matcha, black sesame, cocoa, vanilla extract, roasted peanuts, miso, vegan white chocolate, vegan chocolate.
Q: Was there a price increase?
- We actually lowered it:
Before, cookies were 35 grams each ($19/dozen)
Now, cookies are 75 grams each ($28-29/dozen)
You're actually saving $9-10 per dozen now :)
Q: Where are you located?
– We don't currently have a physical location but we've partnered with Viva Express in Garden Grove, CA to provide in-person pickups in the OC. More locations are coming & a brick and mortar establishment is in our future plans.
Q: Do you cater?
– Yes! Send us an email on our Contact page and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Q: Can I pay in-person with cash?
– We now only take online purchases on our website to ensure the pickup of each and every order.
Q: What if I have a food allergy?
– Please email Chef JayTee directly at email@example.com with any food allergy or health concerns in order for us to consider alternatives to accommodate you. Some flavors may be made with/cooked around peanut products. Please refer to our Product page for more details on our ingredients.